Tiny toes, big style! Dive into my Crochet Baby Booties Pattern and create adorable footwear for your little one.
With five different sizes, you can craft the perfect fit for those precious feet. The free crochet pattern is below.
Advanced Beginners. This beginners pattern uses basic crochet stitches.
- crochet hook: refer to my Baby Booties Size Chart
- worsted weight yarn for baby booties
- yarn needle
- stitch marker(s)
Crochet Baby Booties Size Chart
Gauge is important for this easy crochet baby booties for beginners pattern. Check your gauge by crocheting rounds 1-4 using the recommended hook size.
If your sole is smaller than mine, your tension is tighter. Try a larger size hook.
If your sole is larger, your tension is looser than mine. Try a smaller size hook.
- You are working in the round.
- Leave a long tail for weaving in.
- Work rounds 1-4 in continuous rounds (do not join).
- For rounds 5-18, you’ll join each round with a slip stitch to the first stitch made.
- Use a stitch marker to mark the first stitch of each round.
- The chain at the beginning of a round does not count as your first stitch.
This pattern is also available as an ad-free PDF pattern in my Etsy Shop.
Pin this image to your Pinterest Boards to save the pattern.
Note: Rounds 1-4 are worked in continuous rounds (do not join). Use a stitch marker to mark the first stitch of each round.