I noticed this morning that these f bombs were trending so I thought it would be a fun pattern to design for you guys. This is my fourth rainy day pattern. It works up quickly and is fairly easy to make. I think this f bomb would make a great gag gift. You could even pair it with the wine bottle bag pattern that I posted yesterday.
Rainy Day Project #4:
- 4.5 mm & H/5 mm crochet hooks
- poly fil
- tapestry needles
- stitch markers
- worsted weight yarn in gray, white & red
H/5mm hook & gray yarn
Instructions between two asterisks should be repeated for the remainder of the round.
Rnd 1: magic ring, ch 1, 7 hdc, join 
Rnd 2: ch 2, 2 hdc in same st, 2 hdc in each rem st, join 
Rnd 3: work in back loops only ch 2, hdc in each st, join 
Rnd 4: ch 2, hdc in each st, join 
Rnd 5: work in front loops only ch 2, 2 hdc in same st, hdc in next st, *2 hdc in next st, hdc in next st*, join 
Rnd 6: ch 2, 2 hdc in same st, hdc in next 2 sts, *2 hdc in next st, hdc in next 2 sts*, join 
Rnd 7: ch 2, 2 hdc in same st, hdc in next 3 sts, *2 hdc in next st, hdc in next 3 sts*, join 
Rnd 8: ch 2, 2 hdc in same st, hdc in next 4 sts, *2 hdc in next st, hdc in next 4 sts*, join 
Rnds 9- 14: ch 2, hdc in each st, join 
Rnd 15: ch 2, *hdc2tog, hdc in 4*, join 
Rnd 16: ch 2, *hdc2tog, hdc in 3*, join 
Rnd 17: ch 2, *hdc2tog, hdc in 2*, join 
—–Important: sew on the letter F and the fuse now (the patterns are below)—–
Rnd 18: ch 2, *hdc2tog, hdc in 1*, join  fill with poly fil
Rnd 19: ch 2, *hdc2tog*, join 
Rnd 20: ch 2, *hdc2tog*, join 
Leave a tail to sew the hole shut.
Letter “F” Pattern
4.5 mm crochet hook & white yarn
1. ch 25, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each rem ch 
2. ch 2, hdc in 10 sts,
3. ch 6
4. in the ch 6 you will make a dc in the 3rd ch from the hook and dc in each of the rem 3 chs
5. join with a sl st to the 10th hdc you made before you made the ch 6
6. hdc in the next 4 sts
7. in the next 6 sts you will hdc2tog three times (this will create the corner of the letter)
8. hdc in the remaining 4 sts, finish off leaving a long tail to sew onto bomb
4.5 mm crochet hook
1. using your white yarn , ch 18
2. attach the red yarn and ch 6 more
sc in the 2nd ch from the hook. In the rem 4 chs work: hdc, dc, hdc, sc. Finish off the red and white yarns and weave in ends.
You will use the white yarn tail from the slip knot to sew the fuse to the top of the bomb.
You are done! I hope you enjoyed this pattern. Please tag me on Instagram lovable_loops if you make your own f-bomb!